Please go through these terms carefully as they have crucial information regarding your rights and obligations while using the site. Your attention is drawn, specifically, to clause 8 (Use of the Site; Termination and Suspension of Use), clause 9 (Use of Products), clause 10 (Plagiarism) and clause 13 (Disclaimer of Liability).
It is recommended, for future reference, that you print these terms, or store them in your computer.
Our FAQ page containing detailed information regarding our services; and
Our section on Guarantees that sets out detailed information on our promises to you and our policy on revisions.
It is your obligation to go through these Terms prior to using the site and/or submitting any order (as defined in clause 4(a), below) and/or payment to this site.
1.3 What are the consequences of accessing and using the site?
Through Accessing and using the site, including the submission of an order (as defined below) and/or payment for products (as defined below) available through the site (the services), you consent to be bound legally by these terms as amended periodically. If you do not agree to these Terms, then refrain from using the site.
- How are changes made to these Terms?
Changes may be made or additional terms added to any element of these Terms periodically if: (I) we change the existing services we offer; or (II) we incorporate new services to the site; and/or (III) it is for security, regulatory or legal purposes. Any alterations will be posted to the site. All users should check the site from time to time to take note of any changes.
- ABOUT THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- We reserve the right to change the way the site works, to remove any features of the site and to alter the services periodically without giving notice to you.
- to use the site and order or purchase any product you must be legally capable of entering into a contract in the jurisdiction of your residence.
4.PLACING OR PREVIEWING AND ORDER; REGISTRATION
- You need to complete and submit our standard inline order form to place or preview an order for any of the services.
- The order specifies, amongst other things, the scope of work and other requirements regarding an original essay, paper, and/or other written product, which is to be drafted and delivered to you in accordance with your order.
III. while placing an order for a specific product, you will be asked to register with the site by providing the following information on our standard online registration form:
- Specific information concerning your requirements( the required type of service, the academic level, information on the type of paper needed, details of the subject/discipline, citation style and any other instructions); and
- Personal information (e.g. your name, email address, county of residence, phone number and payment information).
- With the exception of your email address which cannot be changed, should any of the information which you provide on registration change, it is your responsibility to update your profile accordingly. Please go to Edit Profile and make the necessary changes.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY
- As part of the registration process you will be required to provide your name and e-mail address (one or both of which will serve as your username) and select a password.
- You should keep your account information secure.
III. You will be responsible for all activities and orders associated with your account. If you know or have suspicions that someone else has your password, you should change it by going to Edit Profile, or contact us using one of the methods specified here.
- We reserve the right to alter the password if we believe that it is no longer secure. If we do so, you will receive notification through an email sent to the email address provided during registration.
- If you forget your password please click here where you will be able to reset your password provided you satisfy our security check.
- PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- By placing an order on the site you are making an offer to purchase a product from us. The product will only be available to you once payment has been authorized.
- The fee for the product (Service Fee) is calculated and payable in advance as set out in the pricing section of the site. We shall not be obligated to provide you with the product until the service fee has been paid.
III. If you would like to learn more about our discount and bonus programs, please refer to our FAQs.
- USE OF THE SITE; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF USE
- You may access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Site for any illegal purpose. Specifically, you must not use the site for the following purposes:
- Distributing any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- Inferring with any other person’s use of this site; or
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the consent of the owner.
III. If you breach any of the provisions of these terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- If you choose to access the site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We may terminate your use of the site if you breach any of these terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the site is affecting the lawful operation of the site or may adversely affect other customers, we may suspend your access to the site at any time while investigation proceeds.
- USE OF PRODUCTS
By submitting an order and/or payment for a product, you acknowledge and that:
- You are buying the product for your own personal, non-commercial use only
- Any information an/or ideas used from any product must be properly cited;
III. All products are only provided as examples for research, reference, and/or for the purpose of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a specific citation style.
- All Products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners;
- payments made to the company are a reflection of the time and effort that goes into delivering the product and the maintenance, administration, and marketing of this site for educational purposes.
- aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify or create derivative works from or exploit the products and/or content of this site without prior written consent of the company; and
VII. You shall destroy all products immediately after your research/reference use of the materials is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no Product (nor any part(s) thereof) shall be used without proper citation.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- Unless we are in breach of our obligations under these terms, all products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied.
- Once you have placed an order, cancellation and refunds are subject to our cancellation and refund policy as set out in our Guarantees and FAQ sections of the Site.
III. Once an Order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated in these Terms.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The site is provided in its current state and we do not guarantee that the site will meet your expectations. If your computer does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may be unable to access the site and/or use some of its services.
- The site is accessed through the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than United Kingdom.
- in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage due to any alterations we make to the site.
V We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether resulting from or in connection with the products and/or services including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the Product and/or Services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the Services; or
- Any printing or typographical errors in any product(s).
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether resulting from or in connection with your use of the site, or your inability to use the site, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for;
VII. Any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or
VIII. Any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is for the intention of limiting or excluding any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.